My setup

Tell us about your own setup and if you wish we would love pictures as well. Note: This is not restricted to Ender owners only. It's open to anyone.
Ender3D
Site Admin
Site Admin

My setup

Post by Ender3D »

Ok. So here's my own setup.

And the printer itself:

Ender 3 Pro. Upgrades: Colour touch screen, SKR Mini E3 v2 32bit motherboard, Silent hot end cooling fan.
BlTouch, Raspberry Pi 4GB side processor to give full wireless remote access via OctoPrint, and Pi camera. It's the perfect combination for me 8-) :
You know you've done a good job of uprading your printer when you have some screws and wire left over but it still works! :shock:
AndyM

Re: My setup

Post by AndyM »

Thats an Ender3 pro?? :shock: Mine doesn't look like that! Guess it would take you an agee to explain it all so I wont ask.

I would like to know what that thing is hanging from gantry on the left though. No rush just when you can :lol:
Ender3D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ender3D »

That is known as a PiCam. Basically a small video camera which connects directly to the Raspberry Pi processor. once you have those two items connected and configured to your printer, you can remotely control and monitor your printing wirelessly using a fantastic application known as OctoPrint. If you look a my first photo above you will see that software running on my PC screen. Notice the live video feed fron the camera.
You know you've done a good job of uprading your printer when you have some screws and wire left over but it still works! :shock:
AndyM

Post by AndyM »

Damn! I told my wife I'd finished spending on my new hobby. Now I want MORE :lol: That's a really cool setup rob 8-)