ImPossibleProducts

Descriptions and links to 3rd party 3d printing products and upgrades
Note: Please don't post your advertisements here without prior approval as they will be removed.
Ender3D
Site Admin
Site Admin

ImPossibleProducts

Post by Ender3D »

Lighting Kits for Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, V2, Geeetech A30, A20, CR10, CR10S, CR10 Pro series printers
Robert also provides excellent videos to guide you through the installation process

Link here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImPossiblePro ... 61bf32e1b2

Image Image

Image Image
You know you've done a good job of uprading your printer when you have some screws and wire left over but it still works! :shock:
Rob the lights

Re: ImPossibleProducts

Post by Rob the lights »

Hey all,

I'm the light guy from this advert. Also called Rob, not to be confused with the forum founder, Rob! PM me if interested in my kits, or buy via ebay if UK based. Etsy for USA, Australia, Canada, Germany & the Netherlands.

Also open to discussing custom builds, but have designs ready to go for the printers mentioned above.
Ender3D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ImPossibleProducts

Post by Ender3D »

Hey Rob, I meant to mention.. I bought one of your Hot End led lighting kits for my Ender 3 pro. Excellent solution. Well constructed, and thoughtful design. Your installation video is first class and I love the built-in on/off switch! 8-)
You know you've done a good job of uprading your printer when you have some screws and wire left over but it still works! :shock: